CCS News

Sask Cup #1 & #2 - POSTPONED

Sask Cup #1 and #2 have been postponed.  The note for the organizing committee:

Because of an ongoing lack of good snow in the La Ronge area, the Race Organizing Committee  has decided to postpone the Sask Cup races previously scheduled for this coming weekend of January 7 & 8.  A decision will be made in the coming days regarding whether our races can be scheduled for later in the season.

 If our races cannot go ahead or if a racer is not able to make any new date chosen, entry fees will be returned to you by cheque.