CCS News

Saskatoon Loppet - POSTPONED

Due to lack of snow the Saskatoon Loppet, originally scheduled for February 1st, has been postponed to February 22nd. Aside for the date change, the information on registration, prices, location and times is the same as provided on the loppet poster. The Zone4 registration deadline will be extended. If there are any questions, please contact or Eb's Source for Adventure at 306-652-0385