As per our CCS Race Guidelines CCS rule #29.5. If the Environment Canada weather forecast published for the race venue at 4:00 p.m. on the day two days prior to an event is predicting race day maximum temperatures of -20°C or colder, the event shall be cancelled or postponed.
Due to the cold weather forecasted by Environment Canada for this weekend, Provincial Championships must be CANCELLED.
The race will be rescheduled for February 16 -17 in Regina. Registrations will be transferred to the future event. Refunds will be available to those that are not able to attend.