CCS News

Sask Cup #1 & #2 - POSTPONED

Due to the cold weather forecast for the weekend, Sask Cup #1 and #2 have been postponed to Feb 13 & 14.  For those currently registered on Zone 4 it will carry forward to that race.  If you are unable to attend, please contact the La Ronge Ski Club for a refund.

Click here for the updated race notice.